We could barely get any information at the airport. _____ people seemed to have _____ idea about the flights.

ক) Many/ any
খ) Many/more
গ) Only a few/some
ঘ) Few/no

Related Questions

ক) I have not much friends here.
খ) I have a few friends here.
গ) I have not a little friends here.
ঘ) I have a little friends here.
Note : Friends' Countable Noun হওয়ায় 'a few friends' সঠিক।
ক) Several
খ) Some
গ) The whole
ঘ) Much
Note : Several' এর পরে plural noun বসে কিন্তু এখানে 'film' singular।
ক) some
খ) none
গ) any
ঘ) much
Note : নেতিবাচক বাক্যে 'any' ব্যবহৃত হয়।
ক) has so a little
খ) has very few
গ) has so few
ঘ) has very little
Note :

'Money' Uncountable Noun হওয়ায় 'has very little' ব্যবহৃত হবে।

ক) a little
খ) very few
গ) little
ঘ) a few
Note : People' Countable Noun হওয়ায় 'very few' ব্যবহৃত হবে।
ক) the little
খ) little
গ) a little
ঘ) a few
Note : Milk' Uncountable Noun হওয়ায় 'a little' ব্যবহৃত হয়।

জব সলুশন

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন