Which one is correct sentence?

ক) One of my cousins are a doctor.
খ) One of my cousin is a doctor.
গ) One of my cousins is a doctor.
ঘ) One of my cousin are a doctor.

Related Questions

ক) did not took off
খ) took off
গ) had taken off
ঘ) had not taken off
ক) his
খ) her
গ) one's
ঘ) the
ক) I don't speak
খ) I had not spoken
গ) I didn't speak
ঘ) None of these
ক) George Eliot
খ) George Orwell
গ) G.B. Shaw
ঘ) T.S. Eliot
ক) John Keats
খ) William Wordsworth
গ) Lord Byron
ঘ) Tennyson
ক) Philologist
খ) Misologist
গ) Misogynist
ঘ) Bibliophile

জব সলুশন

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন