What is the meaning by the following underlined phrase: 'It is Greek to me'

ক) came from Greek
খ) difficult to understand
গ) illegible
ঘ) none of the above

Related Questions

ক) nor
খ) not
গ) neither
ঘ) not also
ক) distance : far
খ) disruptive : troublesome
গ) humility : pride
ঘ) enlightenment : illumination
ক) from time to time
খ) not regularly
গ) in all directions
ঘ) comprehensively
ক) I reached the office at half past eight.
খ) I prepared for the meeting at a quarter to ten.
গ) I started for the meeting five minutes to be ten.
ঘ) I attended the meeting at 10 am.
ক) with
খ) to
গ) in
ঘ) for
ক) exceptional
খ) customary
গ) unexceptional
ঘ) common

জব সলুশন

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তর- সমাজকল্যাণ কর্মকর্তা 01-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য প্রকৌশল অধিদপ্তর-এস্টিমেট (তড়িৎ) ও উপ সহকারী প্রকৌশলী 01-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন