সে নদীর কাছে এক কুটিরে বাস করতো।

ক) He lived a hut close with river.
খ) He lived in a hut close at the river.
গ) He lived in a hut close to the river.
ঘ) He lived in a hut close by the river.

Related Questions

ক) The authority criticised him.
খ) The authority took him to task.
গ) The authority took him to book.
ঘ) He authority gave reins to him.
ক) of
খ) for
গ) to
ঘ) in
ক) have
খ) are
গ) has
ঘ) was
ক) Take away unlawfully
খ) Kidnap
গ) Restore
ঘ) None of them
ক) bear out
খ) bear on
গ) bear to
ঘ) bear of
ক) I went there and seeked a job.
খ) I went there so that I could seek a job.
গ) I went there for seeking a job.
ঘ) I went there and sought a job.

জব সলুশন

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তর- সমাজকল্যাণ কর্মকর্তা 01-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য প্রকৌশল অধিদপ্তর-এস্টিমেট (তড়িৎ) ও উপ সহকারী প্রকৌশলী 01-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন