One ought to cooperate with one's neighbours when they are in trouble, and ___

ক) so do they
খ) neither do they
গ) so they do
ঘ) vice versa

Related Questions

ক) My sister does not like backbiting and neither do I
খ) My sister does not like backbiting and I do neither
গ) My sister does not like backbiting and neither I do
ঘ) My sister does not like backbiting and I do
ক) nor
খ) yes
গ) either
ঘ) neither
ক) also did the children
খ) also the children
গ) so do the children
ঘ) so did their children
ক) Pioneer man and woman endured terrible hardships, and so did their children
খ) Pioneer man and woman endured terrible hardships, and so do their children
গ) Pioneer man and woman endured terrible hardships, and neither did the children
ঘ) Pioneer man and woman endured terrible hardships, and also the children
ক) neither I do
খ) neither do I
গ) I do
ঘ) I do either
ক) too
খ) also
গ) just
ঘ) either

জব সলুশন

যুব উন্নয়ন অধিদপ্তর-উপজেলা যুব উন্নয়ন কর্মকর্তা (স্থগিত) 10-10-2026

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন