He not only made a promise but also kept it. (Make it simple)

ক) He kept the promise that he made
খ) Besides making a promise he kept it
গ) He had kept his promise
ঘ) He made promise and kept it

Related Questions

ক) I know when he will come
খ) I knew the time of his arrival.
গ) When he will come is known
ঘ) He will come and I know it.
ক) May you pass the examination
খ) Long live the king
গ) I request you keep quiet
ঘ) We are going to market
ক) Everybody dislikes lying
খ) All people dislike a liar
গ) Everybody hates a liar
ঘ) Everybody likes the truth
ক) What a fast my hair!
খ) How a fast my hair!
গ) How fast does my hair grow!
ঘ) How fast do my grow!
ক) Who did not love flowers?
খ) Who does not love flowers?
গ) Does all love flowers?
ঘ) Did all love flowers?
ক) Nobody likes a lair
খ) Who likes a liar?
গ) Everybody dislikes a lair
ঘ) None of the above

জব সলুশন

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন