Choose the correct tense-

ক) Javed was so exhausted that he lain down for a sleep.
খ) Javed was so exhausted that he had laid down for a sleep.
গ) Javed was so exhausted that he was lying down for a sleep.
ঘ) Javed was so exhausted that he will lay down for a sleep.

Related Questions

ক) shines
খ) has shone
গ) shine
ঘ) was shining
ক) live
খ) was living
গ) has been lived
ঘ) has been living
ক) Interrupts
খ) interrupted
গ) is interrupting
ঘ) interrupting
ক) Present perfect
খ) Past Perfect Continuous
গ) Future Continuous
ঘ) Simple Present
ক) raises
খ) rises
গ) risen
ঘ) rise
ক) I read
খ) I am reading
গ) I have read
ঘ) I had read

জব সলুশন

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন