Choose the correct sentence.

ক) We shall discuss about the matter.
খ) He has resigned his post.
গ) He at last came to a final conclusion.
ঘ) This is a true fact.

Related Questions

ক) He joined to the liberation
খ) He joined in the Liberation war
গ) He joined the war of Liberation
ঘ) He joined into the war of Liberation
ক) with
খ) in
গ) no prepositon
ঘ) to
ক) in
খ) by
গ) no preposition
ঘ) with
ক) to
খ) no prepositions
গ) in
ঘ) for
ক) I thought he loves me
খ) I thought he loved me
গ) I thought he wil love me
ঘ) I thought he may love me
ক) Were
খ) Are
গ) Have been
ঘ) Had been

জব সলুশন

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তর- সমাজকল্যাণ কর্মকর্তা 01-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য প্রকৌশল অধিদপ্তর-এস্টিমেট (তড়িৎ) ও উপ সহকারী প্রকৌশলী 01-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন