He--- to see us if he had been able to.

ক) would come
খ) would have come
গ) may have come
ঘ) may come

Related Questions

ক) was
খ) were
গ) had been
ঘ) have been
ক) pays
খ) is paying
গ) paid
ঘ) has paid
ক) I would go to the station
খ) I would have gone to the Station
গ) I had gone to the station
ঘ) I would be going to the station
ক) Would have
খ) Could be
গ) Must be
ঘ) Would have been
ক) I would talk to him
খ) I would have talked to him
গ) I would talked to him
ঘ) I will talk to him
ক) Had
খ) Might
গ) Have
ঘ) Would

জব সলুশন

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তর- সমাজকল্যাণ কর্মকর্তা 01-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য প্রকৌশল অধিদপ্তর-এস্টিমেট (তড়িৎ) ও উপ সহকারী প্রকৌশলী 01-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন