Choose the correct sentence:

ক) I need a few furnitures.
খ) I need a few furniture.
গ) I do not need furniture.
ঘ) I do need some furnitures.

Related Questions

ক) machine
খ) machinery
গ) machineries
ঘ) a machinery
Note : Machinery' Uncountable Noun তাই এর plural হয় না।
ক) I don't want these water.
খ) He does have many money.
গ) I would take a little salt on my vegetables.
ঘ) There are less people here than in the other place.
Note :

'Salt' Uncountable Noun হওয়ায় 'a little salt' সঠিক।

ক) information
খ) pieces of information
গ) items of information
ঘ) item of information
Note : Uncountable Noun 'information' এর একক বোঝাতে 'a single item of information' ব্যবহৃত হয়।
ক) a countable noun
খ) an uncountable noun
গ) a plural noun
ঘ) an abstract noun
Note : 'Poetry' (কাব্য) একটি Uncountable Noun।
ক) few
খ) little
গ) a few
ঘ) a little
Note : 'Questions' Countable Noun হওয়ায় 'a few' ব্যবহৃত হবে।
ক) the few
খ) a few
গ) few
ঘ) very few
Note : Few' (অল্প সংখ্যক কিন্তু যথেষ্ট নয়) নেতিবাচক অর্থে ব্যবহৃত হয়।

জব সলুশন

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তর- সমাজকল্যাণ কর্মকর্তা 01-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন