Identify the clause- I took no notice of him, (so he flew into a rage.)

ক) Co-ordinate clause
খ) Noun Clause
গ) Adjective Clause
ঘ) Adverb Clause

Related Questions

ক) you would realize
খ) you realized
গ) you have realized
ঘ) that you realize
ক) a principal clause
খ) subordinate clause
গ) a co-ordinate clause
ঘ) none of them
ক) a finite verb
খ) a complement
গ) an object
ঘ) a non-finite verb
ক) a noun clause
খ) an adjective clause
গ) an adverbial clause
ঘ) none of them
ক) Noun clause
খ) Adjective clause
গ) Adverb claus
ঘ) Noun phrase
ক) after I have left
খ) after I was left
গ) after I had left
ঘ) after I left

জব সলুশন

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন