I am sure he (pass) the examination .

ক) will pass
খ) passed
গ) will be passed
ঘ) pass

Related Questions

ক) I am reading
খ) I have read
গ) I read
ঘ) I have been reading
ক) present tense
খ) past tense
গ) future tense
ঘ) present perfect tense
ক) Javed was so exhausted that he lain down for a sleep.
খ) Javed was so exhausted that he had laid down for a sleep.
গ) Javed was so exhausted that he was lying down for a sleep.
ঘ) Javed was so exhausted that he will lay down for a sleep.
ক) shines
খ) has shone
গ) shine
ঘ) was shining

জব সলুশন

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন